Become an expert in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Physics today! Boost your career now!
- Course content driven by the ‘European Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert’
- Dedicated EQF level 8 specialist courses delivered by area experts within a European network of centers of excellence
- The greater part of each module is delivered online so that you can participate from home
Each course is accredited by EBAMP
The EUTEMPE-NET consortium delivers 12 modules, that have already been successfully completed once. Following requests by the previous participants, we are very happy to present a second round of course modules. On this website you can find all the information you need about the 12 modules. Each module can take a certain maximum number of participants and acceptance is on a first come first served basis.
The EUTEMPE-NET consortium delivers 12 modules, that have already been successfully delivered once. Following requests by the previous participants, the consortium partners in their meeting in Leuven, March 20 – 21, 2016, agreed to repeat their course modules a second time.
We are therefore very happy to announce the dates of the second round of modules. You can find these here.
Each module can take a certain maximum number of participants and acceptance is on a first come first served basis.
About our course modules:
- They were a great success in their first run
- The module leaders use a variety of modern educational tools
Major part of the theoretical knowledge is communicated upfront by means of an e-learning platform, guiding at least 40h of learning.
- The onsite face-to-face phase of the modules is very interactive and practical
- Our modules are designed for Medical Physicists with at least 2 years of experience in a clinical radiology department or in the medical device industry. We welcome also PhD students or post doc scientists in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology