Become an expert in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology Physics today! Boost your career now! Register today
- Course content driven by the ‘European Guidelines on the Medical Physics Expert’
- Dedicated EQF level 8 specialist courses delivered by area experts within a European network of centers of excellence
- The greater part of each module is delivered online so that you can participate from home
Each course is accredited by EBAMP
The EUTEMPE-NET consortium delivers 12 modules that have already been successfully completed once. Following requests by the previous participants, the consortium partners in their meeting in Leuven, March 20 – 21, 2016, agreed to repeat their course modules a second time.
We are very happy to present the second round of EUTEMPE course modules. On this website you can find all the information you need about the 12 modules. Each module can take a certain maximum number of participants and acceptance is on a first come first served basis.
About our course modules:
- They were a great success in their first run
- The module leaders use a variety of modern educational tools
Major part of the theoretical knowledge is communicated upfront by means of an e-learning platform, guiding at least 40h of learning.
- The onsite face-to-face phase of the modules is very interactive and practical
- Our modules are designed for Medical Physicists with at least 2 years of experience in a clinical radiology department or in the medical device industry. We welcome also PhD students or post doc scientists in Medical Physics applied to Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology