The courses currently delivered are optimally suited for medical physicists active in diagnostic and interventional radiology, as a hospital physicist, a scientist in a medical device company, a biomedical engineer or as a PhD student. Our module leaders provide up-to-date courses for you to reach Medical Physics Expert level and make the difference: the necessary next step in your career. Our courses have excellent reviews.
Required prior education
BSc (EQF level 6) in Physics or equivalent and MSc (EQF level 7) in Medical Physics or equivalent.
Suggested further education and training
2 years of experience in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology as a Medical Physicist; or 2 years of experience with medical physics tasks in Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology in medical device industry or in a radiation protection authority; or involved in a specific (PhD) research project on medical physics aspects of Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology.
Enrolment procedure and registration
- Write down a message in the registration text box below, and indicate your module(s) of choice. Please attach your CV as instructed.
- We will send you the confirmation that we got your message and forward your application to the module leader(s).
- The module leader will verify whether you fulfil the minimum requirements and whether there are still places available (requests are considered on a first-come-first-served basis). The module leader will contact you and invite you to register and pay the registration fee or justify the rejection of your application.
- Your registration becomes definitive upon arrival of the payment. We will send you a confirmation message once the payment has been received.
- 16 weeks prior to the face-to-face part (around 1 month prior to the start of the online part), the module leader will advise you whether the module will be held or not. If the decision is taken not to hold the module owing to insufficient number of applicants or otherwise you will have the complete registration fee reimbursed. We strongly suggest you make your travel arrangements after you receive confirmation from the course organizer of your participation. Some module leaders have interesting offers for a stay at the university campus.
- Once the decision has been taken to launch the module no reimbursements are possible for whatever reason.
- Positive bias with reduced registration fee is done for applicants of the following States: Albania, Belarus, Bosnia Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Turkey, Ukraine. The first 2 persons of one of these States can apply for the reduced fee. In total not more than 6 scientists can be accepted per module with the reduced fee.
Deadline can be found in the extended abstract of the individual module. Later registration will be allowed if places are available.
Complaints from bona fide applicants and participants will be treated by the Educational Board of the EUTEMPE.NET within 2 weeks following the complaint.
All fields are mandatory!